Kitts Green Branch - 1950
Two 'self-portraits' by Albert Williams at the first temporary wooden building used for Kitts Green branch. Despite being a 'temporary'
office (the 'hut' was used from 1940 to the 1950s), the counter still contains the standard cashier equipment of a frosted glass desk
and a range of rubber stamps. Note the gas lamps, although there also seems to be electric light fittings.